Join us at The Betview Awards 2013 and enjoy not only the celebration of the best
in the business but also a chance to meet friends and industry peers with an amazing
night of food, drink and entertainment. Ticket numbers are limited so request your
tickets early to avoid disappointment.
- Tables of 10 are available at £1,750 (ex VAT) per table
- Individual tickets are available at £175 (ex VAT) per person
Booking your tickets is easy, you have 2 options:
- Option 1: Simply complete the online form below and click submit
- Option 2: Click here
to download a ticket booking form. You can either complete this on screen and email it back
to us, or complete by hand and post it back to our free post address: Betview Awards
2013, FREEPOST SEA 8745, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5BR.
We'll invoice you as soon as you submit your order below. Your actual tickets will
be posted out closer to the event.
TICKET SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS Click here
In these Conditions the following definitions shall apply:
"Company" means Betview c/o British Sky Broadcasting, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex
"You" means the person purchasing tickets for the Event. "Event" means the Betview
Awards gala dinner on 2nd May 2013 at Banqueting House, London. "Ticket" each ticket
entitles you to entry to the Event and one seat at a table (with each table seating
10) and includes a dinner. A cash bar will be available. "Transgression" means any
breach of contract or tort or other act, default, omission or statement of the Company,
its employees, agents or subcontractors in respect of which the Company is liable
- 1. PARTICULARS:
- 1.1 Tickets to the Event may be purchased from the Company individually or in tables
of 10 tickets each, on a first come first served basis. Tickets that are not booked
in multiples of 10 will be allocated seating at tables with other ticket holders
to complete full tables of 10 people.
- 2. PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS:
- 2.1 The Company requires 100% payment of Tickets to be paid on purchase (see 2.6).
- 2.2 No refunds will be given by the Company if the numbers of persons attending
an event are less than the numbers of Tickets booked.
- 2.3 The Company shall charge you for "Additional Items" which means the following
- 2.3.1 Value added tax or any other form of taxes or duties levied by the Government;
- 2.3.2 Any other items whatsoever ordered by you or by any person in your party,
even if not consumed or used;
- 2.4 Tickets will be charged at the pro-rata rate on a table for 10 (unless otherwise
- 2.5 Additional Tickets may be purchased (subject to availability) with the agreement
of the Company and will be charged as set out in 2.4 above, except that any additional
numbers notified to the Company by the Client less than 5 working days prior to
the Event will be charged at 50% above the pro rata per head charge based on the
- 2.6 The Company reserves the right to charge interest at 4% above the Barclays Bank
PLC base lending rate for the time being on any overdue payments until payment is
made in full. Payments are overdue if not made in full either on the date for payment
specified or, where relevant, the date set for payment under these Conditions or,
where neither of those alternatives apply, within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
- 2.7 The Company reserves the right to recover from you all direct expenses reasonably
incurred by the Company in the collection of any overdue sums.
- 3. PERFORMANCE AND FORCE MAJEURE
- 3.1 If the Company is prevented or delayed in the performance of any of its obligations
hereunder by reason of force majeure, the Company shall not be or be deemed to be
in breach of these conditions or in any way liable to you by reason of any such
prevention, delay, suspension or cancellation to the extent that the same shall
be due to force majeure.
- 3.2 The Company does not exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury
to the extent that it results from the negligence of the Company, its employees
(whilst in the course of their employment) or its agents (in the course of their
agency) nor does it exclude or limit its liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 3.3 Subject to Condition 3.2 and to the extent permitted by law no condition, warranty
or other terms, express or implied (by statute or otherwise), is given by the Company
in relation to the Event and services relating thereto including that the Event
will be to any particular standard notwithstanding that any particular standard
may have been known (or ought to have been known) by the Company, its employees
- 3.4 The Company shall not be liable for loss or damage to property in the possession
either of you or of any person attending with or included in your party. Vehicles
are parked entirely at the risk of their owners and the Company does not accept
liability for any loss or damage to vehicles or their contents.
- 3.5 Subject to Condition 3.2 and to the extent permitted by law, the Company shall
not in any circumstances be liable to you for any loss of profit (direct or indirect),
loss of business or contracts, depletion of goodwill or any other financial losses,
costs, expenses or other claims for compensation, or any indirect, special or consequential
loss or damage of any nature (whether or not reasonably foreseeable or reasonably
contemplated by the parties) howsoever caused.
- 3.6 Subject to Condition 3.2 and to the extent permitted by law, to the extent that
the Company is held legally liable to you for any single Transgression, the Company’s
liability for the same shall not exceed the price of the Tickets (or the part thereof
in respect of which there is a transgression) provided that a number of Transgressions,
whether successive or concurrent, which together result in or contribute to substantially
the same loss or damage shall be treated as a single Transgression.
- 3.7 If any exclusion or limitation of liability or any other provision contained
in the Contract is held invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, it
shall to that extent be deemed omitted, but if the Company thereby becomes liable
for any liability which would otherwise have been excluded or limited, such liability
shall be subject to the other exclusions, limitations or provisions set out in Condition